How do I pay for Flexcar?
- When you sign up for Flexcar, you will enter a payment method that will be used for the initial and ongoing payments.
- Flexcar payments will renew automatically to keep your account running smoothly and the car available to you to drive.
- Visit your Account page to see the details of your plan. Under the ‘Receipts’ section, you will be able to see when your fees will be charged to your account.
What types of payment methods does Flexcar accept?
- Flexcar accepts all credit cards and for the initial and any recurring payments. Debit cards may be accepted based on credit score and history.
What will I owe up front?
- At checkout, you’ll make your first payment and any add-ons you’ve selected in the checkout process. A one-time refundable deposit will also be charged with every order.
What does the refundable security deposit cover?
- The refundable security deposit will be applied if there are certain amounts due, such as past due payments, tolls & citations, or low fuel level upon return of your car. Any funds remaining from your deposit will be refunded to you.