Delivery allows you to receive a Flexcar right at your doorstep!
We are excited to announce that delivery is now offered in all of our Flexcar locations: New England, Atlanta, Charlotte and Nashville!
How delivery works:
- When you place your order, enter your address to make sure your address is in our delivery area, then enter any delivery instructions (e.g. gate code, instructions to find the best parking spot)
- Select a delivery date and time slot when you'll be available to receive your car. (Please make sure you’ll be available during the entire time slot you've chosen.)
- After placing your order, download the Flexcar app and take pictures of yourself and your driver's license so we can make sure it’s really you.
- On the day of delivery, we'll text you with an estimated time of arrival, and again once we've arrived.
- Go outside, find us at the car (within 15 minutes of arrival), and show your license to the driver wearing Flexcar clothing. You’ll be given the keys and the car will be all yours!
Can I change the delivery date or time of my order?
Once an order is placed for delivery, we cannot modify the date and time. If you need to reschedule, you will have to cancel the original order and place a new one with the updated date and time. We are working on being able to change the delivery date and time, and this should be available in the future.
Can I reschedule the delivery time on the same day?
You can check for availability on the same day through our website. If slots are available, contact our Customer Care team to seek approval from the Logistics Coordinator. If approved, we'll inform you. If not, we'll provide other available slots.
What if the selected car is not available for delivery?
In such cases, our Operations team will inform tier 2 to reach out to you for further assistance.
How can I cancel my order on the day of delivery?
You can use the Flexcar mobile app or website to cancel your order. If you face any difficulties, reach out to the Customer Care team, and we can assist you.
What if I encounter issues with my car on the day of delivery?
If your car is malfunctioning, schedule a maintenance service at our hub. For issues like uncleanliness, we will credit you or make a note accordingly.
What should I do if I feel uncomfortable with the Member Experience Specialist?
If you feel uncomfortable or encounter any behavioral issues, contact the Customer Care team, and we will escalate the matter to our manager for resolution.
I forgot my driver's license on the day of delivery. What should I do?
Inform the Customer Care team, and we will handle it for you.
How can I verify the identity of the Member Experience Specialist?
All Member Experience Specialists will arrive wearing a Flexcar branded shirt with a Flexcar ID. If this is not the case, reach out to the Customer Care team, and we will assist you in verifying the identity of the Specialist.
What if my vehicle is delivered, but my order was canceled?
Contact the Customer Care team immediately, and we will guide you on the next steps.
I can't locate the Member Experience Specialist or the vehicle. What should I do?
If you can't find the Specialist or the vehicle, contact the Customer Care team, and we will escalate the issue to tier 2 for further assistance.
Can I update the delivery address after placing the order?
Unfortunately, delivery addresses cannot be modified once the order is placed. You will have to cancel the original order and place a new one with the updated address.
Can I change the selected vehicle after placing the order?
Similar to the delivery address, selected vehicles cannot be modified once the order is placed. You will have to cancel the original order and place a new one for the desired vehicle.