In addition to Flexcar’s weekly fee, other fees and fines may apply. See below for details.
A new way to have a car. The weekly fee covers the cost of the vehicle, insurance, and maintenance. This fee is determined by the type of vehicle you select and can range from $80 to $150 a week.
As a Flexcar driver, there’s no limit on how far you can drive in your car. We offer a pay per mile plan. Your mileage fee will be reflected on your weekly receipt for the week after the mileage was accrued. Learn more about mileage.
Flexcar plan change or cancellation fee
There is no charge if you cancel or change your Flexcar plan with the required advanced notice, but if you don’t cancel or shorten within the required timeframe, you’re responsible for the full amount of the upcoming weekly fee. Learn more about canceling your subscription
All toll charges will be billed to your account and reflected on your weekly receipt the following week. It may take a few pay cycles for Flexcar to learn of the toll charges from the municipality so we add tolls on your account as a pending charge. Learn more about our toll passes and policies
Market-specific fees and taxes
Depending on where you live, local fees and taxes may also be applied to your weekly receipt. Learn more about local taxes
No one likes to talk about fines, but they do happen from time-to-time. Below are fines which may be incurred if Flexcar policies are violated.
- Low gas: $30 if you return a vehicle with less than a full tank of gas
- Car key replacement: If you lose the key, the replacement fee is $75 plus costs of materials and labor.
- Tickets/violation processing: You are also responsible for paying any parking tickets and moving violations incurred during your Flexcar plan. If we receive a notice and process a violation, you will be charged a $30 processing fee.
- Damages: Up to $500 to cover the vehicle damage costs related to an accident.
- Cleaning or other violations: $50 per violation, plus costs incurred by Flexcar determined at the time the car is returned (examples include: condition of the car, smoking violation, pet hair).