You can end your current Flexcar plan and return your car at any time by visiting your account page. When you return your Flexcar vehicle, just follow the steps below:
- Prior to dropping the car off at the location:
- Remove all your personal belongings from the car
- Be sure your Flexcar is returned in the same condition in which it was received, clear of any dirt, stains, trash, or odors
- Failure to do so will result in a reconditioning fee. If your car requires reconditioning, you will be notified and charged a fee to clean and/or repair the car to return to subscription condition. This cost is dependent upon the amount of reconditioning required.
- Fill up the car with a full tank of gas
- Cars returned without a full tank of gas (>90% of tank full) will be charged for the fuel required to top up the tank. We use AAA published values to determine the rate a customer is charged per gallon. In addition, a $5 flat surcharge is added to that cost to reimburse for Flexcar handling and processing fees incurred.
- Once you arrive at the location:
- Leave the keys in the glovebox
- In your Flexcar app, open the Upcoming Return screen
- Review the checklist
- When ready, lock the car
Before ending your Flexcar plan, you should know:
- Your Flexcar plan will be set to close by the end of the current plan week.
- We are unable to provide a partial or full refund of any weekly fee of the current week.
- Any additional drivers on your account will also be closed by ending your Flexcar plan.
- If you have a remaining balance on your account, it will be charged or credited to your payment option on file when your Flexcar plan ends.
- Tolls, charges, and violations will be charged to your payment option on file once they are received.
- You may be subject to additional fees if the vehicle is not returned in the same condition in which it was received.