You can end your current Flexcar plan at any time by completing the form below. A member of our support team will confirm the date, time, and location for you to return your current car.
When you return your Flexcar vehicle, just follow the steps below:
- Prior to dropping the car off at the location:
- Remove all your personal belongings from the car
- Fill up the car with a full tank of gas
- Once you arrive at the location:
- Leave the keys in the glovebox
- Text us and let us know that you have dropped off the car at the location
Before ending your Flexcar plan, you should know:
- Your Flexcar plan will be set to close by the end of the current plan week.
- We are unable to provide a partial or full refund of any weekly fee of the current week.
- Any additional drivers on your account will also be closed by ending your Flexcar plan.
- If you have a remaining balance on your account, it will be charged or credited to your payment option on file when your Flexcar plan ends.
- Tolls, charges and violations will be charged to your payment option on file once they are received.