If we haven't received payment for an invoice by the due date, we consider the account delinquent.
We've set up an automated system that's going to send you emails and SMS messages. These serve as a reminder to update your payment method or settle that overdue balance.
The process is as follows:
- The communication cadence includes multiple attempts to process the payment.
- If the payment isn't resolved, we'll step up the reminders and warnings.
- Our Security team will review your account on days 10-12 to initiate the retrieval (repossession) process, cancel your subscription, and stop billing.
We're all about helping you out, so if you need any assistance or have questions, reach out to our awesome customer support team. We appreciate you being part of our family, and let's make sure your account stays in good shape.
Here’s the breakdown of the communication schedule:
- DAY 0 - 1st Payment Attempt - EMAIL & SMS: Uh-oh, payment failed!
- DAY 1 - System retries payment - EMAIL & SMS: Oopsie, payment failed again!
- DAY 2 - System retries payment - EMAIL & SMS: Your Account is Overdue. Time to act!
- DAY 3 - EMAIL & SMS: Hey, just a little reminder: Your Account is Overdue. Don't forget!
- DAY 4 - System retries payment: We're not giving up!
- DAY 5 - System retries payment - EMAIL & SMS: Okay, this is the Final Notice.
- DAY 7 - EMAIL & SMS: Oh no! Account Termination is looming.
- DAY 8 - EMAIL & SMS: Repossession Notice is on the horizon.
- DAY 9 - Retrieval preparation begins: It's getting real now.
What's going to happen next? On days 10 to 12, our Security team will deal with the case. They'll check if the invoices are still overdue. If they are, they'll start the retrieval (repossession) process, cancel your subscription, and put a stop to any more billing. Once the retrieval process is initiated, it becomes impossible to stop.
However, there is an important exception: if you make a FULL AMOUNT payment before the retrieval process is initiated (before Day 9), we can stop it in its tracks. This means that if you settle the full outstanding amount owed, we can prevent the repossession from taking place.
We encourage you to reach out to our customer support team if you have any questions or concerns. If you are sure, you will not be able to pay off the full balance, you should return your Flexcar to avoid the retrieval process taking place.